Gucci (belt)

Caporegime
As the top revenue earner in my office I think I've earned myself a reward to wear when I pick my kids up from school. I need to show the other mums and dads that I've made it and that I command my own wardrobe and destiny.
Notbing says wealth like a Vietnamese made, child labour, sweatshop printed t shirt.

I deserve it.

Man of Honour
I had a Gucci watch for my 18th birthday…which was before they invented time so even more impressive. It lasted less than a year before I lost it in a punch up and it fell into a puddle. It was repaired and I actually located it in a draw in its box and now sits in my safe.

I might share a picture one day but I don’t want my safe (that’s safe) blown by Gucci belters.

Man of Honour
I had a Gucci watch for my 18th birthday…which was before they invented time so even more impressive. It lasted less than a year before I lost it in a punch up and it fell into a puddle. It was repaired and I actually located it in a draw in its box and now sits in my safe.

I might share a picture one day but I don’t want my safe (that’s safe) blown by Gucci belters.

Solution, take a picture of the watch where the safe normally is but first extract the safe from its safe place, place it somewhere else, then in its now empty hold place the watch and take a picture.

This bright idea and many others like it can be found at the following link.

Soldato
As the top revenue earner in my office I think I've earned myself a reward to wear when I pick my kids up from school. I need to show the other mums and dads that I've made it and that I command my own wardrobe and destiny.
Notbing says wealth like a Vietnamese made, child labour, sweatshop printed t shirt.

I deserve it.

If it’s to show off on the school run you need a stone island jacket to truly be one of the elite parents.

Back
Top Bottom