Guess who's back.... back again....

Man of Honour
Meaner, lower, stiffer and blacker than before :cool:

FM01.jpg

FM02.jpg

So, questions:

Is 60mm low enough? I need to let the springs "settle" but I think I can get aways with cutting off another coil perhaps.

Will 13" RS 4 spokes fit over my front brakes (and indeed, my rear drums)

Is mirror tint fading to black on the rear side windows gay?

:cool:

Last edited:
Man of Honour
OP
mattpc said:
I thought it was on death row?!!! :)
Never say die!

It still doesn't run very well (I think the air temperature sensor has had it) and it has got a cunningly disguised split in the CV boot which I'm hoping to sneak through the MOT.

Oh and only the main beam works :/ Not entirely sure why.

Feels like a blancmange after the 205 though!

Really need to find out if I can squeeze 13's on it, I want black RS 4 spokes with polished rims.

Man of Honour
OP
Nozzer said:
Got a few stone chips b'there boyo.
Telling me. I thought it was mud :o until I tried to polish it off. Motorway miles is what's caused that, it never had any damage when it was a town car in Plymouth with the previous owner.

The old bumper had hit a wall, a hare, a sheep, and a mud embankment before it finally gave in, so I didn't do too badly out of it.

Finally got my headlights working, so it goes for MOT today. Gulp.

Man of Honour
OP
Enfield said:
Does this mean that you're going to be working more on the 205 now because you're going to be using the Mondy as a daily driver so therefore not worried about things going wrong with the 205 if that makes sense? And breathe...
Precisely.

And now the front springs have settled a bit I can see how high it used to be at the back! Still tempted to lose one more coil though.

Trying to borrow a set of polished RS wheels next week so I can see how they look fitted.

Back
Top Bottom