Guitar eshops

Associate
Hi, anyone know what the best shops are to buy guitars online? excl. eBay.

Edit: If possible, they sell Ibanez guitars at good prices.

Associate
Soho Soundhouse often has good prices for Ibanez... Peter Cook's just started doing Ibanez, they say, their specials are ridiculously cheap sometimes. GAK can be good too.

Peter Cooks have got an Airstreamer in. Good luck selling that for £300 :) And an antigua Telecaster...

Associate
GAK's customer service if they mess up is appalling... They sent me the wrong Marshall cab, took a week to arrange a courier, picked it up, then 2 weeks later sent me the same one back. Then, when i returned it again, they tried to charge me for damage in transit. A while after I ordered one of the Squier Tele Customs from them and it turned up with a chunk out of the neck. Sent it back and they say "Well, we can repair it but it'll take a month" I ended up having to get my visa company to do a chargeback, because they refused to refund it...

But, they're very cheap, and I had no grumbles once they finally got me the right cab.

fuz

fuz

Associate
Yeah, thomann have been great for me too, 2 days from my order I got the guitar at my door, pretty efficient german service there, some prices are dodgy, especially gibson / epiphone (due to gibson's recent price chage to retailers) but there are some bargains to be had.

Back
Top Bottom