Guitar people in here - trade in guitar?

Soldato
Trading in some old guitar things, wondering how much you estimate i would get?

Epiphone les paul standard blue - MINT CONDITION
Roland cube 15 amp - No scratchs/good condition
Boss MT-2 metal zone pedal - mint condition
standard 10ft lead
standard tuner

Soldato
I got £220 for my left handed epiphone les paul standard on the internet, only one bid because i didn't want it going too low, seen as it cost about £500 about 3 years ago.

Left handed guitars are ridiculous, I spent all my money on it. :(

Soldato
are left handed ones realy that much better for left handed people?
(being left handed, having only tried on a right handed and found it hard.

Soldato
VeNT said:

You should have it encoded in your DNA which you prefer. All you have to do, is play some air guitar. The way your instinct tells you to do it, is the way you should play.

Personally, i write with my left hand, but i do almost everything else right handed, including play the guitar.

Soldato
VeNT said:

Chances are you'll find it hard when you first pick up any guitar, whether it's left or right handed :)

To be honest if I were starting out I'd try my best with a right handed guitar first, maybe borrow someone's for a bit to try and pick up the basics. In terms of models available; lefties really seem to have it hard! Weirdos...

:D

Associate
The MT's not worth much, but then you probably didn't pay much for it either? The Cube should be fairly sellable, especially at this time of year- though perhaps in the new year will be better, as people discover just how awful the amps in their starter boxes are.

The guitar could go any way, Ebay prices for guitars can be nuts. I sold my Strat for more than I paid for it, and my bass for about half of what I'd expected.

Back
Top Bottom