Guy loses camera, finds camera/sort of

Permabanned
Wow, this story is just shocking imo, i cant believe people would ever do this.

Story

Words cannot describe how angry id be, to the point where i, in rage, think id turn up at there doorstop no matter where they lived.

Soldato
greenlizard0 said:
That is a bit out actually ....the trouble is you can't really trust people; maybe she really does have a nine year old with diabetes maybe not.. :/

Whether or not the child has diabetes or even exists is irrelevant.

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
assuming its real. I wouldn't have accepted the CD's and would have called back and told them that I was getting a lawyer and the police involved.

The guy has her address, ame and number. I assume its a really expensive camera so he probably has serial numbers and proof of ownership. Heck I bought a watch for a mear $300 and I can link the watch to belonging to me.

Soldato
He send them $50 for the memory card, he shouldn't have done that, if they don't return the camera why would they send him back the memory card?

Soldato
pyro said:
He send them $50 for the memory card, he shouldn't have done that, if they don't return the camera why would they send him back the memory card?

No he didnt, if you read it he asked them to send him his memory cards and $50 and then he would call it even.

Back
Top Bottom