Guys guide to online dating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
1. 95% of women are filtered and photoshopped, you're in for a shock if you meet them
2. add 10 years for their actual age
3. average body size choice = very large
4. if they're looking for "financially solvent" well that's self explanatory
5. camera held high selfie, refer to 3.

I'm no George Clooney and I've got realistic expectations, but what is the point in women lying, to waste peoples time?

Man of Honour
I don't see the problem it is a date not getting married - gonna be a lot that don't work out, unless you are both desperate, even those that have been perfectly truthful and if you are that desperate what is the problem?

Caporegime

giphy.gif

Caporegime
Only way you're ONLY getting that type of look is if you're also likely of that level. Then of course it's going to be harder to get the attractive ones.

But it's whats inside that counts surely Am I right :D

Granted there's a lot of trash on online dating, to be expected. But only getting trash? Could be you.

I didn't have much problem getting attractive girls, but personality was another matter.

Soldato
Surely the biggest problem on Tinder especially is that 90% of the profiles are fake.

I've noticed that if you get the "there's no-one around you" message then you go into your settings, all of a sudden new profiles pop-up usually with very short names only one or two photos and no bio.

Caporegime

That is such a **** story. She had already had 3 dates with the guy (who she met on Tinder) but a few months had gone by since the last one and basically she had piled on the pounds since then so when he saw her he said "no way".

Nothing really to do with Tinder and just a clickbait non story. Even worse is she is raising £1000s on a go fundme page to pay back her lost £93.

Soldato
1. 95% of women are filtered and photoshopped, you're in for a shock if you meet them
2. add 10 years for their actual age
3. average body size choice = very large
4. if they're looking for "financially solvent" well that's self explanatory
5. camera held high selfie, refer to 3.

I'm no George Clooney and I've got realistic expectations, but what is the point in women lying, to waste peoples time?

What's your worst online dating experience?
Was going to start a thread but thought I'd hijack this one instead

Soldato
A friend's GF used to go to same gym as me, used to have a bit of a chat with her and she would quite often bring her sister along. On POF I managed to message the sister without realising who it was, her photos looked like a completely different person. I understand wanting to put your best side up but it's probably too far when you can't even recognise them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom