Gyeongseong Creature (Netflix)

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
A friend suggested this and said it was pretty good. Will check it out. Based on the Japanese occupation of Korea during WW2. Not your typical creature feature As it's also a Korean drama.

Last edited:
I watched this recently and loved it, if you enjoy Korean horror/fantasy dramas like Kingdom I imagine you'll enjoy this too.

Kingdom is excellent waiting season 3 to be released. It's been a few years so not sure if it's still going ahead.

Got to admit the actors performance is superb. Despite the language barrier you feel the raw emotion in the scenes.

Some truly heartbreaking moments

It was very well done in so many respects.

That last episode had me feeling depressed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kyo
It wasn't too bad: a bit lengthy. That being said, if you like this you'll probably like the Witch, part 1 and 2. Sort of a suped up Matrix, only more violent:

Last edited:
Got to admit the actors performance is superb. Despite the language barrier you feel the raw emotion in the scenes.

Some truly heartbreaking moments

It's complete cringe. The show is enjoyable enough but the ham acting stands out badly. Takes forever to go anywhere too...lots of pointing guns at each other and uncessary slow-mo. Close to giving up.

Finished this last night, 10 episodes is short compared to most Korean stuff I watch, they really nailed the 1940s look and feel. This will go on my list of Korean shows to recommend people to dip their toe in with.

Luckily not got much longer to wait for s2.

Only 7 episodes for S2, took a while to get familiar with the show again and overall I preferred s1 especially with the setting, granted I can see why they've done what they did for s2 as it would have kept costs down, hopefully it gets a s3 (if it doesn't the ending wraps up enough that I'm happy)

Back
Top Bottom