• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

[H] 680 & 670 vs. 7970 & 7950 Stock+OC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
[H] has just released a 680 & 670 vs. Radeon 7970 & 7950 Gaming Perf article, you can find it here:

http://hardocp.com/article/2012/05/14/geforce_680_670_vs_radeon_7970_7950_gaming_perf/1

To summarise, at stock, 7970 is roughly the same as a 670, however, the 7970 just comes out top when all are overclocked.

'Kyle and I have both been running Radeon HD 7970 configurations in our primary gaming machines for months now and been happy with these solutions. Both of us are now going Green once again.'

Oh if only it was as easy as- can't be ***** with my 79's now, I'll just throw in some 680's.:D

When I have time, I will troll through my own posts and post up quotes of when tommy has mentioned about [H]'s bias, that both rusty and gregster read.

Might even post exactly what gregster said away from the forum from march regarding his views on [H]'s bias too.

It won't be just now though as I'm in the middle of arranging funeral details for my father in law who's succumbed to a long battle with organ disease.

What makes it worse is one of the offenders new about it the other didn't, but hey ho, true personalities come out in stupid forum grievances.:(

Needless to say, shame on the kids in this forum, shocking absolutely shocking.:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom