Had the most epic night last night...

Soldato
Still hanging so can't go into details suffice to say it involved Shoreditch, strippers and Grey Goose! My bank account is a lot lighter this morning...

Love being a contractor!

p.s. I realise this may sound like a bragging thread, and well I guess it is! ;)

Soldato
OP
Hey peeps, I must apologies for the pointless thread. Think I was still drunk this morning...

Anyways, I live across the road from For Your Eyes Only on City Road so it's the perfect place to go for a hedonistic night out. The girls in there are AMAHZING!! Think I'm in love with a stripper named Holly! :o It's actually a pretty classy place, if you've got money to spend then the bouncers leave you well alone. They actually forgot to charge me for a bottle of belvedere amazingly!

The other strip clubs in the ditch I hear are to be avoided, but I've not been to them, was almost dragged into the white horse on a night out!

Anyways, I'd to end this thread with a message for the kids. Going to strip clubs is no big and its not clever. Strippers are real women who have feelings (and incredibly sexeh bodies!) and should not be put on display like some mannequin from C&A! Do your homework, go to bed early, and don't go to strip clubs! Thanks for listening. :)

Soldato
OP
Well the night didn't begin at the strip joint, and it didn't end there either! The revelry spilled over to mine and much debauchery ensued, we made Caligula proud! I will not reveal more as this is a family forum, but I'll let the more wittier forum members imagine a suitably funny ending to my fun night...

Apologies if thread doesn't deliver, I'm just praying for 6pm to hurry up and arrive! :(

Edit: plus remember it was a school night! I'd like to see some of you guys get up to that sort of naughtiness and get into work the next day! ;)

Back
Top Bottom