Had the most epic night last night...

At the end of the day it's down to how you interpret it. In time people will see what I did and how I made some of you guys look like fools.

What by posting a picture of your credit card?

Are you sure you are allowed internet access in the institution you're in or what.:p

I'm having the last laugh. Not you.

You're laughing so much you need to keep defending yourself? The only reason this thread is continuing is because you keep posting replies in it.

And Cheers TWFox, I had no idea he had posted them before...that makes it rather lol worthy...ProOrWhat your best bet is to quietly move away from this thread and hope that in a month or two people forget about it and try and learn from what has happened here in the past couple of days.

*Nods sagely*

All you guys fail, here's a real exclusive card that reels in the fanny.

imag00210034572.jpg

You Jelly? :p

and this is the worst disguised 'bigmeup' in this thread

Really?:confused: Will gill has never come across that way in any of his posts that I've read. Sounded like honest advice as I imagine a lot of people set out with the intention of chasing those salaries.

This thread is packed so full of epic fail it's unreal...

With regards to your bank cards, all I can really say is: WHO GIVES A ****!? I sure as hell don't care who has what card etc etc... I know you probably all have more money than me, and you know what; it doesn't matter!!

What started out as the worst "I've seen my first pair of titties" thread ever, rapidly decended into the insanity of "bankgate" ...If your credit card status makes you happy with your lives then go be happy, what's in your wallet is of no bloody interest!

What's in my wallet is a picture of my beautiful girlfriend and my four wonderful kids - that makes me the richest man in the world!

/end thread!

What's in my wallet is a picture of my beautiful girlfriend and my four wonderful kids - that makes me the richest man in the world!

Surely having a wife makes you richer than just a GF?

In fact, having multiple wives plus GFs on the side makes you EVEN richer

Back
Top Bottom