Half Life 2 - Episode One

Soldato
I really liked half life 2, so when I saw this at the weekend I thought it'd be worth a buy.

It continues immediately after you finish halflife 2. However I'm well dissapointed. I've completed it aready :mad: . It must have taken around 5 hours, if that. There was nothing to it. Just escape the building then escape the surrounding suburbs.

And at the end it gives an advert for half life 2 - episode 2 which looks a bit more interesting. But still, why the hell didn't they put episode 2's contents in episode one. There were no new weapons, no new enemies. In the whole game there were two 'end of level' baddies and they were exactly the same as in half life 2. Rubbish! In half life 2 you had to fight 3 at once, so one of them is a bit easy!

Seemed like a bit of a con to me.

Soldato
OP
MeatLoaf said:
Im stuck on HL2 EP1 at the monomet at the bit where you have to shoot a lock off a door and you ewnd up in an underground bit with a load of cards, cant seem to find a way out
SPOILER WARNING.
Dont Read Below!

On to the wall behind you (if you're facing the padlocked gate) is a fenced off section. There is a gun in there. You can get it by using the gravity gun and pulling the object up and through the section of fencing thats pulled away a little. Got gun. Shoot padlock. ;)

Back
Top Bottom