***Halo 5***

Associate
I've finally sussed this game.

How to MVP:
1. Stay back and take your teammates kill with a nicely timed head shot.
2. Finish said teammate off.

Lol, I bet your popular.

Its all dun till you get a timed ban!

Quit one game and betrayed in another and yeserdays two hour ban is now eight hours. 32 hours next? Then 5 days?! I wonder how long the cooldown is until they stop stacking.

I appreciate the need for a penalty system but it does seem a bit harsh :(.

how you team killing? They removed it from swat :(

Associate
I don't kill my team on purpose really, it's up to them if they choose to run through my pulse grenade :p.

It's actually quite hard to get a betrayal. I don't think shooting your teammate when his shield is down counts (as far as bans are concerned) as it just comes up as an enemy kill.

Man of Honour
Quit one game and betrayed in another and yeserdays two hour ban is now eight hours. 32 hours next? Then 5 days?! I wonder how long the cooldown is until they stop stacking.

I appreciate the need for a penalty system but it does seem a bit harsh :(.

I team kill all the time as idiots love to run in for a hug when I have a plasma caster or rail gun.

Never had a ban though, just booted form the occasional game where I guess they really desperately needed that hug.

Associate
I team kill all the time as idiots love to run in for a hug when I have a plasma caster or rail gun.

Never had a ban though, just booted form the occasional game where I guess they really desperately needed that hug.

The amount of times this happens to me on COD hardcore is just silly, I should really check before I start throwing tac nades over buildings :D

I think you need invited to the Spartan Company, I'm sure one of the leaders will give you an invite.

Associate
How do I join the OcUK spartan company?

invite sent, but you can only join one

http://imgur.com/cWLAEjG

the above created in forge, they say halo 5 looks poor :)

Edit: cu3ed can you please update 1st post with information about OcUK spartan company + forge stuff :)

but i like kreeee hugs, so special :)

Last edited:
Soldato
Anyone with Sky Broadband and had issues with Halo 5 online.

My mate got it from Christmas and the Sky Shield filter stops him playing during the day.

The filter (sky shield) auto turns off at 9 at night and he can get on online in Halo 5.

Associate
From Halo forums:

'We are on Sky. Their new broadband shield feature was blocking the site. I logged in to MySky on the Sky website and was able to update the broadband shield settings to add halowaypoint.com as an allowed site. The multiplayer now works! Hurray! If you are not on Sky then maybe your ISP has a similar Internet protection feature that you can update to allow your xbox to connect to halowaypoint.com'

Or better still turn the shield off altogether, it shouldn't be necessary if you've got anti virus software anyway, and it's likely to only cause further problems.

Associate
I've not noticed the standard of player increase since I got to Plat in FFA but I guess there's just less cannon fodder. The way they rely so heavily on win/loss to determine rank means anyone above 1.0 W/L will eventually get to Onyx.

Apparently when they reset the rankings a lot of people got Champion for simply playing enough games the first night, only to wake up Silver/Gold the next morning.

Soldato
Well I've had my Xbox connected to my 24" Dell PC monitor for the past 6 weeks while my 47" TV has been away for repair.

Just swapped the Xbox back over to the big TV and had a quick go on arena and the game feels completely different so much so lost 2 games with accuracy of 19% and no kills :eek:

The aiming feels completely different on the big screen.

Ill try a few more games if not ill have to swap back, ill be down on bronze 1 soon going by the last 2 matchs :p

Back
Top Bottom