***Halo 5***

Associate
I'm still getting the same server problems in this I was 4 months ago when I last played. One game I get destroyed then in the next game, against largely the same players, I can get away with running around Spartan charging everyone to death. It's hard to enjoy the game when you know you're only winning/losing because of connection. :(

Some rumours on waypoint of matchmaking preferences incoming next patch, though I won't get my hopes up.

Associate
Hi all

I'm a late comer to the Xbox but got a good deal on a day one edition yesterday. Of course halo was the 1st game I fired up but I'm having a problem, I cannot get the game to load past the glassed planet level, I hit x to go into the pelican but I see to be stuck on the loading screen?

I've tried restarting the level but still run into the same problem. Any ideas?

Soldato
OP
Cnat say I had any issues playing the game itself, you might want to wait for the May update as they have a big update to the campaign anyways.

Associate
I've seen one other post with the exact same problem after a Google search, no fix for it though. I did delete the local save game and downloaded from the cloud but I'm having the exact same problem.

I'll probably just end up restarting the campaign as I am not too far into it, if that doesn't fix it I'll have to wait for the patch.

Soldato
OP
New updates.

•New multiplayer game mode – Infection. Band together with your fellow survivors or hunt your prey with cunning and skill; the highly anticipated Infection game mode is making its way to Halo 5: Guardians! In Infection, 12 players face off in a round-based game mode, where the initial Infected player aims to convert the survivors into Infected via elimination. Your first look at Infection gameplay will come via Game Informer early next week, who spoke with 343 Industries on what’s new in the frenetic game mode.
•New Arena Map – Stasis. Greedy for knowledge and prestige, researchers and AIs from Lethbridge Industrial pushed the boundaries at a remote research station, but the price of failure always tempered the risks they would take. Stasis is a mid-sized map that combines elements of symmetric sides with moderate asymmetrical features, giving it a hybrid design that’s unique to Halo 5: Guardians’ Arena multiplayer.
•New REQ items. Memories of Reach brings several new REQs that are sure to give you a nostalgic kick, with Noble Team coming back together in the Indomitable, Intruder, Vigilant and Wrath armor sets (as seen on GameSpot). Also included are new weapon skins, the Brute Plasma Rifle, assassinations, and legendary Phaeton Helios variant.

Soldato
OP
To celebrate the release of Warzone Firefight next week, the full game of Halo 5: Guardians will be available to download and play FOR FREE to all Xbox Live Gold members from June 29 to July 5 as part of Xbox Live’s “Free Play Days” program. Additionally, Halo 5: Guardians will be on sale for 50 percent off during this same time. There’s no better time to join the Spartan ranks!
Read more at http://news.xbox.com/2016/06/23/warz...LQmSUyXtW08.99

July Update

•New Game Mode – Warzone Firefight: Warzone Firefight is, by far, the biggest content release since the launch of Halo 5: Guardians! As a result of the beta in April, 343 Industries has taken player feedback to improve the game mode for launch, such as increasing the difficulty each round and adding brand new bosses and vehicles – including the hilarious (and deadly) Grunt Goblin boss and the powerful UNSC VTOL, AV-49 Wasp, deployable as a REQ vehicle in all Warzone modes and available to use in Forge. Check out Polygon and IGN to get a sneak peek at both of these new additions to Halo 5: Guardians.
•New Campaign Feature – Score Attack: As detailed on Halo Waypoint, the Warzone Firefight content release will include a new way to play Halo 5: Guardians’ campaign – Score Attack! Campaign scoring makes a return to Halo 5: Guardians, enabling players to compete against their friends for points and medals in online co-op play or solo. Remember – in Score Attack, the points do matter so be sure to defeat enemies with style and flourish!
•New Maps – Attack on Sanctum, Prospect and Molten: The free Warzone Firefight release brings three new maps across multiple game modes: Attack on Sanctum, Prospect and Molten. In the Attack on Sanctum map for Warzone, revisit the Covenant homeworld of Sanghelios, or take it to the rocky roads of Prospect for Warzone Assault. For Arena players, Molten will be a hot new Arena map – be sure not to fall into the stream of lava!
•New Forge Canvas – Tidal: Since the release of a new super-charged Forge mode for Halo 5: Guardians in December, Forgers have been hard at work creating some of the most unique, creative and innovative maps ever seen in Halo. The Warzone Firefight release brings a fan-requested canvas, the ocean-themed Tidal. No longer will players have to struggle to find water to Forge on – it’s literally everywhere on Tidal!
•New REQs Items: Warzone Firefight adds several new REQ items, including the Cinder and Cyclops armor sets, Covenant vehicle and weapon variants, HCS Pro League weapon skins and additional customization sets.

Read more at http://news.xbox.com/2016/06/23/war...halo-5-guardians-june-29/#OqZ1JDiwiDytd1IM.99

Associate
To celebrate the release of Warzone Firefight next week, the full game of Halo 5: Guardians will be available to download and play FOR FREE to all Xbox Live Gold members from June 29 to July 5 as part of Xbox Live’s “Free Play Days” program. Additionally, Halo 5: Guardians will be on sale for 50 percent off during this same time. There’s no better time to join the Spartan ranks!
Read more at http://news.xbox.com/2016/06/23/warz...LQmSUyXtW08.99

just a head up, this game is 100GB download

Associate
Garbage.

Its the worst Halo game in the series, and im a halo fan.

LOL

Best online halo to date, single player mode lacking but they have added back old features now.

I can't name a single FPS with this amount of maps and modes + forge, less you can name one?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom