Halo Infinite

Associate
On its way now - was doing 35mbps or so. I'm off to make dinner, clean the house, play some Switch then hoping to get an hour before bed! Not sure when bed will be, but it will not be before Halo is ready:D

Soldato
OP
It shows ready to play when it's about half completed, not sure if you can play the first few missions at that point or what.

I recall MCC saying you could start the game partially downloaded but in reality nothing actually worked until fully downloaded.

Man of Honour
Loving it. Cutscenes feel a bit choppy, but it’s pretty epic so far. They’ve definitely gone all out on the movie bass :D - they’ve definitely included some Hellblade positional headphone audio too with the voices.

Soldato
I'm loving it so far, the graphics didn't look great in vids I've watched so wasn't expecting much but for a console they look great in person and it runs so well too.

Only had an hour and a half but I'm loving it and can't wait to play it again tomorrow night they've done a fantastic job I think

Man of Honour
I had an absolute blast last night. Dolby atmos shines once again. The opening couple of hours is fantastic. A few stutters here or there in cutscenes and the halo itself is a little repetitive so far lacking a variety of biomes, but I love the direction they’ve taken it. Can’t wait to play it again. I very nearly phoned in sick :p

Back
Top Bottom