Hammers for Champions League?

Don
Before last night i thourght Arsenal would be too good in the end and would take 4th, there defence has never been great but there attack (Henry) has got them out of trouble but last night was the poorest i have seen Arsenal play since Wenger took over (As an attacking side). Personally i think Bolton may get it. Presuming they win there games in hand (not sure who they are against though) they would be level on points with spurs and i just think that they have got more experience in there side which may make the difference. Out of the four (Arsenal, Spurs, Bolton and West Ham) i think West Ham are the real dark horses. But as a neutral i would like to see West Ham get it, it would be good for football to see a true footballing team do well.

Last edited:
Associate
ashton3733.jpg

Deano! Deano! Deano! :D

Associate
OP
Yeah, but they've got to win those games yet, nothing is for certain. Just looking on current form, and slight bias, i feel we've got a really good chance. Arsenal seem to have lost it, spurs are playing very indifferently, i personally think 4th spot will be between west ham and bolton, but hey , we'll see.

Soldato
I think the last CL spot is Tottenham's to lose really. They've got the maringally better run-in than all the other teams (only Chelsea and Arsenal of the top clubs to play I think), so it's really just down to whether they slip up and let one of the rest in. I don't think Bolton will win both their games in hand to catch right up with them, but they'll still be close behind.

With all that said, I'm still holding out hope that Arsenal can regain a bit of form and take that fourth place by the 22nd of April, or even better, on it. ;)

Soldato
Spurs have got some pretty hard fixtures. Chelsea, Arsenal, West Ham and Everton away. Manchester United at home too.

They really need to be building up a nice gap now if they want to clinch that CL spot.

Back
Top Bottom