***Han Solo movie***

Soldato
The film includes Alden Ehrenreich with Woody Harrelson Donald Glover and Emilia Clarke.
Chewbacca will also be a featured character in the film also
Release May 2018

2nvfqzt.jpg

Soldato
Will this include the *almost* canon I read somewhere about the Millenium Falcon landing in the US West ~1860, which puts the Star Wars Universe in the actually not so far away galaxy or that long, long ago? It also opens up the possibility that Han Solo could have been Indiana Jones' great (?) grandfather...

Man of Honour
if its anything like rogue one, then it will be brilliant. looking forward to these spin offs far more than the main films.

Soldato
Interesting that they are ditching the Christmas slot. Unless they are doing a Marvel and releasing multiple films a year.

Soldato
Interesting that they are ditching the Christmas slot. Unless they are doing a Marvel and releasing multiple films a year.

I thought they were keeping the Xmas slots for the main films and further spin offs were going to be summer releases, could have changed though

Caporegime
I'm having such a hard time with the new films I think I'm SW saturated. A huge part of my life for so long, read every single expanded Universe novel up to it's death. Obviously I understand why that had to die, most of it was rubbish but I invested so much time in it I feel like it's starting again. It probably doesn't help the new books are even more awful and badly written than the old EU, but I'm struggling to even care much any more about the new stuff.

Maybe doesn't help either than Han was the most one dimensional crap character and I really don't care about his beginnings.

Caporegime
Is it going to end 10 minutes before Luke and Obiwan walk into Mos eisley cantina like R1 ? :p

I guess Lando will show up, lose a game of sabacc or 2.

OFC ill watch it but right now im not getting excited or what not.

Soldato
I thought that Lord and Miller would have made a good film, but reading about it they were hamstrung by Kennedy. I don't know if that means there were going too far off or were not given full creative freedom. It cannot be good either way, halfway through filming to fire the directors is drastic! Although Ron Howard is one of the replacement choices so it is not all bad!

Back
Top Bottom