• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Has anyone got a 2nd 1080ti for SLI?

Associate
Has anyone bought a 2nd 1080ti for SLI?

if so what card and how are you getting along with SLI optimisation?

Whats the gaming like? is it mind blowing since you added the 2nd card on?

forget about the benchmarks, whats it like with 2 1080ti's?

the bad and the great......

Associate
OP
hmmm everyone talking about 1080ti sli but has anyone got actual hands on experience with 1080ti sli? or do you think it will be the same as 1080 sli in terms of headache with un optimised games ect

(apart from doom and GTAV where sli is a dream)

Associate
OP
Been running SLI since forever and currently running some 1080Ti's with two of them in SLI. Headache wise its no different to 1080's I have or older Titan X maxwell's, its all very much hit and miss depending on the game. Some see decent scaling, some mediocre and some utterly crap. Not really unexpected in that regards really as behaviour should be similar in terms of scaling.

For my part most games I tend to play support SLI reasonably well so am happy, Witcher 3 100's of hours recently and rise of tomb raider / Dues Ex (DX12 patch) before that.
did you go straight into 1080ti sli or was it one and then you got a 2nd?

Back
Top Bottom