Has OcUK updated it's forum software ?

Soldato
When I click on ''my profile'', the page looks differently than it used to, there are 3 tabs now for starters...
And theres an extra ''quick'' button now @ the bottom of each post. And the sigs are showing differently on short posts...
Or have I ticked some wrong setting somewhere ?

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Didn't this happen ages ago?

I'm pretty sure it wasn't like this yesterday, I always click ''my profile'' and then ''find all posts by this user'' to check up on threads I posted in, today I had to click on the 2nd tab for the first time...

Also the sigs always showed at the bottom of a post window, not all the way up on short posts...

Caporegime
The frames look a little...odd. Might be just my browser, but the "About me", "Statistic" Tab row is slightly larger then the table below.

Soldato
OP
Are the signatures all screwed up or is it just me? Like they are really high up with a gap below?

Yes on short posts they are, the sig is aligning itself up as high as it can.
Also noticed a bigger gap between the main menu and status menu ( eg. between Overclockers UK Forums > Life > General Discussion > Has OcUK updated it's forum software ?
Reply to Thread
and
User CP FAQ Calendar New Posts Search Quick Links Log Out ).

Soldato
The frames look a little...odd. Might be just my browser, but the "About me", "Statistic" Tab row is slightly larger then the table below.
Yep, they seem to be a little larger than they should be.

Are the signatures all screwed up or is it just me? Like they are really high up with a gap below?

Yeah, only on short posts though.

Back
Top Bottom