Has the recent post count started to kill MM?

Nope, it's still going strong depending what your selling or looking to buy, I have noticed last few months that certain people are starting to treat it like Ebay with unrealistic offers for items.

The posting req change I had no issue with I felt the forum was getting more quiet before the change and I've not been active in it really since. My activity in it went down due to members buying stuff less than 2mins sometimes less than 60 seconds/before the minute turns with a reply with a sentence saying they'll buy it and people buying up 3 or more GPU's in a month for their sons, mothers, brothers second cousin's best friend. :cry:

a lot of it also stems from what @ Finners said about hardware and newer games being abit boring atm as my 13600K is fine as is my 3060ti for what I play as much as some people in the GPU forum try and convince people that these cards are junk.

Last edited:
I am always active on these forums
Nope.

The forums are supposed to be like a ‘community’ where everybody gets involved. People who only read and rarely interact aren’t contributing to the community. People who have been members for years with next to no posts but seem to manage to post ok in the MM are just parasites.

Awwww this one's a bit disappointing tbh, the last time we had an MM thread all the parasites came out from under their rocks to whinge about it.

I guess a load of the people who were only here to hoover up good deals and not contribute actually moved on once they were asked to take on the burden of posting once or twice a week, so there's not as many left to cry about it now.

Still don’t follow how you know about the Trust system here though?
HEXUS's feedback system was called Trust as well.

Unfortunately I think the profiles are offline now, but in the old days it was quite easy to link to your profile on other sites as well to show you had a track record of successful sales.

To be fair, 15 posts over 90 days is nothing in terms of effort. I don't post much outside of GD, but even I can manage that.

I have noticed a decline in MM however. I just put it down to people being more savvy and making their hardware last longer.

Back
Top Bottom