Has the recent post count started to kill MM?

The scrolling is really janky. Quite a few times it will go nuts.

Here’s a GIF I captured. Keep in mind this is low FPS, in reality it’s very fast and trippy.

RPReplay-Final1724094895.gif

iPhone 15 using Safari.
Wrong thread :p

I dunno, I just list stuff with a good description and pictures for a reasonable price and someone comes and collects it and gives me cash. /shrug
You must live in a nice locale or something, I find it akin to some medieval witchcraft where you simply post something for sale and the worst of society literally is summoned to your home.

It's an absolute joke of a platform and most definitely not something of trust.

Unlike the MM.

Yes I'm very jealous that you buy lots of used computer parts.

You absolute baller you.

I still have 80 - 90% of what I ever bought from the MM and can give photos with todays newspaper to prove that you are making serious false accusations towards other members on the forum who have not done anything wrong.

You are trying to slander my name on purpose.

Last edited:
I still have 80 - 90% of what I ever bought from the MM and can give photos with todays newspaper to prove that you are making serious false accusations towards other members on the forum who have not done anything wrong.

Mate I can go all night, but if you think for one second that I was being serious at any point during our interactions, you should probably take a break from the internet.

Buy nothing in there. Buy everything in there. Nobody cares.

Last edited:
Mate I can go all night, but if you think for one second that I was being serious at any point during our interactions, you should probably take a break from the internet.

Buy nothing in there. Buy everything in there. Nobody cares.

Sorry i do take every post as if it is 100% serious and have virtually zero sense of humor. I just read everything like its totally serious on forums...

I want the pics. With a loaf of bread please

I did wonder when they announced the rule change (or automated implementation of it) whether I'd lose access at some point, but as far as I know, I never have.
Occasionally post in reponse to a technical question, or to poke fun at something in GD, and that seems to be enough.

I did notice that last time this was raised, the people taking issue with it were all people who's usernames I wasn't familiar with :P

Every now and then I miss my MM access - I also find it hard to engage in threads as i'm probably out of touch now (with all things tech). It might be a blessing in disguise as I’m stopped from perusing MM for a deal / an impulse buy.

Last edited:
Edit: The post count thing is definitely a good thing in my opinion, it obviously helps encourage participation in the forums; I lost my access to it, since then I've become more active again over the last year even though I've not used it as yet. On another note, I've never had a bad experience selling anything in members market, and to the couple of items I've bought since the forums started more or less.

the members market is a fantastic place, iv bought on there and sold on there. deffo dont want any riff raff getting in.
I think I sold the Corsair HX620w to you many many years ago now, and it took out one or two systems or something? I felt awful at the time, but the only credit for myself being it was still factory sealed. If it wasn't it could have easily looked like I had sold you purposely a killer PSU! lol :)

Last edited:
I think I sold the Corsair HX620w to you many many years ago now, and it took out one or two systems or something? I felt awful at the time, but the only credit for myself being it was still factory sealed. If it wasn't it could have easily looked like I had sold you purposely a killer PSU! lol :)

Not me, I still use the hx620w but I got it new from shop. Also have a hx520w in spare pc which works but is not used for ages

Back
Top Bottom