Has there been an xbox update today?

Associate
I've just come home to find all three of my Xboxs (2x one, 1x X) screwed up.

There's no home screen, just a blank screen. Holding X on controller gets you the turn off options (which do work). Press X and you get the menu, but can't select, or even move, anything.

A reboot doesn't help.

Associate
OP
I can't get into the menu. I turned one of them off, then unplugged it - didn't help. :(

Guess I'll just have to try again.

Soldato
I can't get into the menu. I turned one of them off, then unplugged it - didn't help. :(

Guess I'll just have to try again.

No you're right, mine is a completely black screen and the X menu keeps glitching out. I can see one of my games is updating so the system clearly isn't hanging completely, so it's probably a server-side issue meaning MS have done something.

Have to say, I seem to have endless issues with the Xbox interface not displaying correctly, or colours resetting for no reason, or it just generally being laggy and slow.

Associate
OP
Yes, I got the same thing - my X showed several games downloading updates. But other than that, nothing was usable.

Soldato
Seems like there is another issue loads of people having trouble getting onto xbox live (me included) only just got my Internet back this as had no connection for 3 days was hoping have a night of gaming, guess not.

Back
Top Bottom