Have I missed something again?

Soldato
If it broke the rules, it might have been deleted by a mod. If they do, they normally put in a bit of text saying look at the FAQ though, so it probably isn't that.

Just the hosting service deleting the image / going down?

Soldato
....and fix0red.

Sorry guys, I needed to rebuild my server yesterday, and I thought I'd got everything working fine, but forgot to double check the folding sigs :(
Thinking of which I'd better double check the cron process is working too.
Ubuntu doesn't add the GD component by default (which is used to create images dynamically), and for some reason it wasn't liking the font file until I put in a fully realised path to it. *shrug* Ahh well.

Soldato
@Garp

Hi mate, was wondering how do you get the stats for the sigs? I am in the process of knocking up a stats page for the foldy competition but I need to find a way of getting it to automatically updating the stats. Don't fancy doing it all by hand :D

Soldato
kinnison said:
Talking of sigs... I just noticed mine isn't working anymore. I don't post here often, so maybe the url changed a while ago?

mine is pointing to http://www.paulgraydon.co.uk/fah/fahsig.php?id=kinnison&r=255&g=255&b=0

is that wrong?

Kinnison.
yes - change it from www.paulgraydon.co.uk to bliss.paulgraydon.co.uk and it'll work fine

fahsig.php

edit: odd - the sigs show us as 37th not 32nd as it should be :confused:

Last edited:
Soldato
rich99million said:
ahh yes - and I now have over 650k points though my position is actually correct :p

This should sort itself out when the sigs are next updated I guess

Looks like I have a few residual issues to deal with.. the DB I used was about a month old (stupid me forgot to backup the DB before the rebuild)

I'll sort that out tonight.

edit: Whoops.. I'm a numpty

DELETE command denied to user '*******'@'localhost' for table 'teamrank'

Forgot to give the cron process user enough rights to the db.. *whistles innocently*

'tis sorted :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom