• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

HD 79xx Prices

Associate
I keep trying to post often but every time I go in GD I end up raging at the xeniophonbic mentality of most who post there and when posting in hardware I get sidetracked helping people :(

Whats this 10% FB code about and how long does the promotion last?

Caporegime
OP
Whats this 10% FB code about and how long does the promotion last?

The 10% code was was only available for 48hours, roughly over the last weekend.

Followers of OcUK on Facebook could apply for the code which is being sent out later today (Wednesday).

The code is valid for 10 days, can only be used once and can't be used with any other offers such as free shipping and I believe Today Only and This Week Only.

Associate
It's true.

Your first 1,000 posts are taking a very long time.

You just need to get past that milestone.

Since it has taken about 7 years for me to reach 200 posts, I reckon Overclockers will be closed before I reach 1000! Better step it up if I want to access the Members Market I guess!

Soldato
http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=GX-291-SP&groupid=701&catid=56&subcat=1673
if i had the money i'd get two of these right now and use them at max OC,
these are the best bang for buck.... not the 7970, this one.

because in crossfire/ sli whatever it's called, on 1080p they're so bloody powerful it doesn't matter.....but what about in August, could be far less.

ok Mr Website boss man, give me a deal on two cards and leave me two weeks to raise the money, contact me via email

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom