Headphones for swimming

Associate
Hi,

I'm looking to get some headphones for when I'm swimming has anyone got any recommendations?

Currently I'm thinking: AfterShokz Xtrainerz

However there an MP3 player, I would prefer a Bluetooth set so I can listen to Spotify from my phone.

Has any one any suggestions?

Cheers

Gas

SPG

SPG

Soldato
Bluetooth does not work underwater well at all, Your better off with something you can load your tunes onto.

Soldato
Depends on the stroke i suppose, with breaststroke you're not going to be getting your head underwater much and if you leave your phone on the side then you *should* be ok.

Also depends on your budget but personally i'd pick up something like this https://www.amazon.co.uk/Bluetooth-...es&qid=1575279239&smid=A2PGPJL0BBLHLX&sr=8-16 I have them for running and they work great. Cheap too.

Although as mentioned by @SPG if you're doing a crawl you will find you lose connection as the received goes underwater.

Soldato
Currently I'm thinking: AfterShokz Xtrainerz

I think I'd go for them, everything else just stands out too far from the head , like the finis ones ... and I know my crawl arms can brush head.
I suppose there's scope to return them to amazon if they will not stay on. . since £140 is $$$
- products like this, suunto swim watch I use, without replaceable batteries are always a concern.

would be interesting to review alibaba alternatives .. find some that have come from same factory ???

Back
Top Bottom