1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Headphones

Discussion in 'Sound City' started by koolpc, Feb 12, 2019 at 12:10 AM.

1. koolpc

Capodecina

I am after cheap headphones that are good quality and have a long lead (3m) as i will be using to plug into tv. Dont want any that squeeze your head tight! Lol

Max budget £30

2. Andygully

Hitman

The akg 92 are a good set for around 30. There light and comfy (but that's just an opinion)

3. Marsman

Capodecina

£30 is rather for low for decent full size comfortable headphones. Not that many options. As above; AKG K92 are likely be the best bet. That said though; I can't see them for £30. There is a K72, which would probably be second choice. They are available for £29 on the jungle site, but only to prime customers. If you're a prime member, then the K72 are likely the best choice if £30 is as much as you are prepared to spend.

There is a K52, which is £25; but they have what looks like crinkled cheap nasty pleather covered ear pads. Looks the type that cracks and flakes off easy. I can't stand that personally, but it is pretty common for any full size headphone below £30.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2019 at 5:31 PM