Headset for PS5 & XSX (Wireless)

Associate
Hey folks, I'm just wondering is there a wireless headset out there other than the arctis 7x and 9x that can work on both the ps5 and xbox series x? I have looked reviews on those and seems to be hit or miss unless someone here can comment on them personally? I've never seen them in real life before so I'm purely going from reviews online.

Associate
Hey folks, I'm just wondering is there a wireless headset out there other than the arctis 7x and 9x that can work on both the ps5 and xbox series x? I have looked reviews on those and seems to be hit or miss unless someone here can comment on them personally? I've never seen them in real life before so I'm purely going from reviews online.
I believe only the 7X that have a usb dongle can be used on Xbox, PS5, Switch and PC. The 9X only work with Xbox. I've got the 7X's, added some cooling gel ear pads from Amazon and love them. They are nice and comfortable and sound great. The battery lasts a long time, great for a marathon gaming session.

Associate
OP
I believe only the 7X that have a usb dongle can be used on Xbox, PS5, Switch and PC. The 9X only work with Xbox. I've got the 7X's, added some cooling gel ear pads from Amazon and love them. They are nice and comfortable and sound great. The battery lasts a long time, great for a marathon gaming session.
Oh really? Does the cooling gel pads work well? See the 7x do you have to unplug and replug the dongle into each console when swapping or could I get a 2nd dongle as only 1 console is on at a time and both are now mounted to the rear of my TV unit so my baby doesn't get at them and start shoving toast in the disc slots lol. Are the 7x band comfortable on the head? I'm more used to the sponge like head bands like my blackshark v2 headphones.

Associate
Oh really? Does the cooling gel pads work well? See the 7x do you have to unplug and replug the dongle into each console when swapping or could I get a 2nd dongle as only 1 console is on at a time and both are now mounted to the rear of my TV unit so my baby doesn't get at them and start shoving toast in the disc slots lol. Are the 7x band comfortable on the head? I'm more used to the sponge like head bands like my blackshark v2 headphones.
I like the cooling pads, work well and nice and comfortable, same with the ski goggle headband, just rests on top of my head, headset is light. The 7X's can only be paired with one dongle so you'd have to move dongle between devices or get a USB switch, have that connected to all your devices then the dongle plugged into it (You would just flick a toggle switch on dongle to change between Xbox and USB mode). This is what someone on AVforums was doing and something I was planning to do.

Back
Top Bottom