Official 1st trailer :

OFFICIAL TRAILER :

in game footage :

TECH DEMO :

System Requirements :

4PywZl8.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
I'm struggling to play through Sacrifice - there's no denying it looks gorgeous (playing on my 65" oled, with everything maxed out), but I've found finding the runes to open the next gate a bit of a faff.

I've heard that the game is best played using headphones - am I missing out by using my surround system instead?

wnb

wnb

Soldato
I'm struggling to play through Sacrifice - there's no denying it looks gorgeous (playing on my 65" oled, with everything maxed out), but I've found finding the runes to open the next gate a bit of a faff.

I've heard that the game is best played using headphones - am I missing out by using my surround system instead?

Yes, it's awesome with a good set of cans.

Associate
Loved the first but not pre ordering. My tendency these days is to wait for games to fall under a certain value (£15) before I buy them which means that I'd wait atleast a year post release.

Suspended
If they still have the awful lack of environmental interaction, I'm not sure I'll bother. I found it so frustrating not being able to climb etc.

Combat was meaty and satisfying in the first game though and the story was awesome!

Soldato
Visually speaking, that was simply stunning. I'm worried the gameplay was overly scripted though - it looked more like a cinematic cutscene rather than "live" gameplay? Hopefully it was just for the purposes of putting together a great trailer.

Back
Top Bottom