Hello. I don't know if the topic is for here

Associate
I'm trying to buy a new computer and I'm changing the processor and the video card as well as the ram memory from the configuration and when I'm ready and I press the button to buy and it returns these components to me with the computer, and I've changed them. is there a solution to this? Is it just me that the config doesn't work exactly for this computer? here is a link to that computer

Last edited:
Man of Honour
I'm trying to buy a new computer and I'm changing the processor and the video card as well as the ram memory from the configuration and when I'm ready and I press the button to buy and it returns these components to me with the computer, and I've changed them. is there a solution to this? Is it just me that the config doesn't work exactly for this computer? here is a link to that computer
You are choosing items that ar not in stock atm or unavailable.

Look at the small coloured circles next to the items - if they are green, is ok to add them.

The yellow circles are unavailable and will not be added to basket for checkout.

Its not very clear to be honest, i had to test it a couple of times to work it out.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Screenshot-2023-04-27-09-32-27-437-com-android-chrome.jpg

Works fine in Chrome on phone and on PC

Back
Top Bottom