HELP! 3 x SLI with Rampage Extreme VI Encore - Any Fit Issues?

Associate
After 18 months of regular BSODs and system freezes, 1600 man-hours of fault testing/component replacement, I am finally ready to give up on my current Rampage IV Black with Windows 10 64 Bit.

I am looking to update to a Rampage Extreme VI Encore with a 14 or 16 core processor and have some simple questions:

Critical……..
  • How well does this MB support Triple SLI? [There are rumours about stability issues and GC WB Clearance issues at the lower PCIe slot where many headers are located]?
  • Is anyone out there running this with 3 x SLI EVGA Titan Black (Hydro Copper)? [Are they performing as expected]
  • Is anyone out there running this with ANY 3 x SLI EVGA Hydro Copper GC which uses the same SWIFTECH Waterblock AND can you fit a Creative SoundBlaster ZxR above the 2nd large PCIe without fouling the GC Waterblocks, SLI Connector PCB & the ribbon cable to the additional soundcard daughterboard?
  • Can a Asus ROG Enthusiast SLI Bridge (4 way) be adapted to fit the strange spacing on this MB with 3 x SLI?
Nice to Know....
  • Has anyone had any good or bad experiences with a standard EK-Quantum Momentum or larger QM ROG Rampage VI Encore D-RGB – Plexi Waterblocks?
  • Is it worth going for Quad Channel memory such as Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO Black 64GB 2666 MHz DDR4 (CMW64GX4M4A2666C16) or just two larger sticks
  • Does this MB have issues with any particular 1TB M2 card or do you have any recommendations for a particular brand/model?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom