• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Help choosing smaller size card

Associate
Hi.

I have inherited a £2500 computer that was used for music software to make music. It has three 2tb ssd, 64gb ram, i9 processor but a 2012 old £20 graphics card! Want to do some photo editing so after a 2nd hand cheap card. The tower is built so there is only just under 8 inches for a graphics card (total length of the card) . Motherboard is Asus prime a299 aii. When total length of the card will be 8 inch or under, I Can't seem to find any small cards anywhere that are 2nd hand and aren't too bad... Any ideas? It's hard to find actual measurements of cards

Last edited:
Does your photo editing use the graphics card much?

Here are three that are short: MSI 3060 Aero ITX, Asus 3060 Phoenix and Zotac 3050 Solo.

I'm just starting out as an amateur. Didn't want to sign up to adobe for a year and it won't run it without a graphics card lol looking around the £100. I think a budget card will work fine considering the rest of the setup is decent....

I'm just starting out as an amateur. Didn't want to sign up to adobe for a year and it won't run it without a graphics card lol looking around the £100. I think a budget card will work fine considering the rest of the setup is decent....
You might be better off with a used 1050 or 1050 Ti? Perhaps someone else can confirm that they work well with Photoshop.

Back
Top Bottom