HELP!! CORSAIR RGB FANS

Associate
I really need some help here.

I'm building a system for my sons birthday at the end of the month and about a month ago I ordered the Corsair HD120 RGB 120mm LED 3 Fan Kit with Lighting Controller.

I hadn't researched it and was under the impression they allowed the RGB effects shown in the pics as well as having the ability to be controller within windows... Which my son really wanted. I then asked on a Facebook page I'm on about them and someone told me I needed to buy a lighting node pro which annoyingly could only find with led light strips which I don't really have much use for.

I've just received the node pro and light strips and Im absolutley stumped on how to set them up. I've managed to get the original 3 fans working with the basic button controller which is a bit naff and doesn't have RGB or windows controls.

The control node only has 2 input ports for the strips and a micro USB out and I have no idea how I would go about connecting my 3 fans to this... Not to mention sruggling for power ports.

I'd really appreciate any help here. Am I missing something, have I bought the wrong things or what?

Back
Top Bottom