Help creating a digital colage image thing.

Soldato
Ok i have to for a project make a digital image, based on the concept identity.
I have many ideas in the pipeline, but one i want to create is a picture of an eye, which when u look closely at it, its made up of hundreds if not thousands of the same picture, with different colour pupils to make the shading.

NOW, this sounds like a fairly difficult thing to achieve, and very time consuming. Any ideas how best to go about it, any programs that might do it, or any forums with knowledge artists, would be most appreciated.

Thanks

Associate
how about....

You cut and paste the image, a lot of times. so you end up with a X by X sample. (This sounds like a lot of work, but doesn't take long, as you copy twice as much each time)

Then make a layer above and set it to color transparency, then just put an eye image in there?

Sounds possible in theory?

Cheers

Chris

Associate
paint show pro has some brush mode that lets you use a brush which is a small changing image say in your case small different sized eyes with different colours say 10? then every time you click the mouse or hold the button in it constantly puts down the images in rotation might be worth a look

Soldato
OP
mrgubby said:
Have a google for Collage Maker , from what I remember you can download a 30 day free trial . You would need to creat a few copies of the original with different colour balance to 'seed' it

thats would be brilliant if it worked,thanks will look into it.

how about....

You cut and paste the image, a lot of times. so you end up with a X by X sample. (This sounds like a lot of work, but doesn't take long, as you copy twice as much each time)

Then make a layer above and set it to color transparency, then just put an eye image in there?

maybe would work for most of it, and thats how i was gona do it, x2 x2 ct, untill i got to the smaller parts, thats whatr would take along time, definetly hard work this way, but my first option at the mo.

binaryknight said:
paint show pro has some brush mode that lets you use a brush which is a small changing image say in your case small different sized eyes with different colours say 10? then every time you click the mouse or hold the button in it constantly puts down the images in rotation might be worth a look

thanks, but rotation wont work cause i need a similar colour to the shade of the eye, in certain area, otherwise id end up with a funny coloured eye.

thanks guys its a start. :D

Back
Top Bottom