• The forum will be offline Monday from 10am until approximately 3pm for maintenance and upgrades.

Help from the girls!

Associate
Help help help! Going to a friend's wedding in a few weeks, and desperately seeking a nice dress to wear - have been looking for the last month or so, but can't find anything at all that fits well and looks pretty... any suggestions of places to try for this sort of thing, as am fast running out of inspiration!

Associate
OP
Birthday suit would make the photos interesting :p

Nope, not part of bridal party... just one of the masses. Have tried River Island, but the shop in Oxford is pretty sparse... will look in Monsoon though. I love Coast, but I'm not tall enough!

Price-wise, I'm reasonably flexible - I figure that if it's something nice, then I'll be able to wear it for other things, so looking up to around £70-80 I guess.

Raist: already down on the TTIUWP... shocking! ;)

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Pickers said:
Are we confident that the OP is female, and not a male looking for a dress? (no offense either way thread starter)

Just to put your minds at rest, most certainly a girlie :p and a little closer to a dress now Jen sent me to Coast!

Associate
OP
boys, no fighting ;)

Jen, any thoughts on Jane Norman. Very simple, but I don't think it's going to be an overly elaborate wedding (got an Aussie and a northern gal), but I do want to stay on the right side of formal.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom