Help Me Choose - iPhone 3GS or Blackberry 9700

Associate
Coming to the end of my Orange contract, looking to stay with them, and will be moving on from a Nokia N95. Wife has an iPhone 3GS, which I like and am fairly clued up on but my other choice is the Blackberry 9700. On looks alone, I would prefer the Blackberry, and what I have read of it, it seems like a well put together phone. Have never really looked at Blackberrys before though, always thought they were more suited for business use as opposed to personal use, or had expensive contracts, but I realise this is now not the case.

Just wondering if anyone uses the Blackberry 9700 as an everyday phone, what it is like, if they could give a simple explanation of the Blackberry email service and if there is anything major I would be missing out on if I went for the Blackberry over the iPhone.

Thanks

Associate
OP
Well I got to the Orange store and the phone is indeed nice but for some reason, Orange has decided to write 'Orange' right along the bottom of it, which just ruins the look of it for me. If I went to Carphone Warehouse, Phones 4 U etc, do you know if they would do an unbranded version but still on Orange?

Associate
OP
Finally managed to get in to Phones 4 U today and managed to pick up a brand new 9700, on Orange, without the huge Orange branding on the bottom. Loving it so far, really looks like a professinal, well put together piece of kit :cool:

Back
Top Bottom