Help me spruce up my Wordpress blog!

Suspended
Howdy all, resident internet noob here :D

Thanks to some outstanding individuals in this very forum my forum is now almost at 100% the way I would like it to be (seriously, I can't thank you guys enough, some of the things which needed doing were twisting my brain for months!).

This means I would like to start working on the blog. It's a Wordpress install and is installed at http://forevergaming.co.uk/blog/

I'd like to make it look a bit busier, jazzier, more links, buttons, just more professional really. Thing is, as I'm sure you're all aware, my ambitions far outstrip my abilities, so I'm hoping I can get some advice from you guys.

So, do your worst OcUK :D

Suspended
OP
That's a good shout, cheers mate. This was just a freebie theme which I tried to see what Wordpress can do, and suffice to say it's a bit overwhelming for a noob like me.

I'll give that one a go, thanks mynight :D

Suspended
OP
Well, it's taking shape, slowly. I've stuck a new theme on it, various plugins and made it look a bit jazzier but I think there's still tons to do.

If any of you guys have any suggestions to make it a bit livelier, I'm all ears :)

Suspended
OP
Folks I seem to be facing a bit of a conundrum which is too much for my pea sized brain to handle.

Wordpress takes forever to load my new posts, and this is purely down to browsers taking forever to recache.

How do I fix this? I'd like the site to load a bit more frequently as it can take hours, sometime sa day or two for new posts to show up.

Any ideas?

Back
Top Bottom