Help Needed Converting .xls into .csv for Shopify

Associate
Hello Overclockers,

I am in need of some help setting up an eCommerce shop using Shopify. I would like to do a batch upload of many products using Shopify import csv option. Here is a link to the format style that Shopify is asking for...

https://help.shopify.com/manual/products/import-export

The problem is, my wholesaler has provided me a .xls excel spreadsheet with about 100 tabs along the bottom. Each tab is a specific vendor. On each page is about 30 products with all the information like product name, product variants, stock code, RRP etc etc but i do not have the excel skills to manipulate the data into the correct csv format to do a bulk upload to the site. I have been advised to only do 1000 at a time.

So can anybody out there help me get the bulk of the information onto my site? The Body(HTML) field can be left blank for now or if a generic sentence can be put in matching the product name would be good. I am also after specifics in the Tags field and the Image src field can be a generic image and i can update this at a a later date. I don't mind paying for a bit of help depending on how well someone is able to manipulate the data for me. Please let me know if you can help.

Back
Top Bottom