Help needed for central heating

Associate
I have recently moved into a new house and I think the central heating wiring may have been done incorrectly . I did like to have an idea of the issue before, I engage with an electrician or engineer .

The issues that I have are the Twin channel programmer does not seem to have a thermostat . I currently have the hot water set to come on for 1hr daily and this heats up the hot water in the cylinder. But for the radiators upstairs I don't seem to have a thermostat for this. Can the heatmiser thermostat control this too ?

I can see that I have heatmiser thermostats which fire up the boiler. But I believe these are for the underfloor heating zones downstairs.

I will ideally like to have a zone for the radiators upstairs , separate zone for the UFH and 1 for the hot water.

I currently have 3 valves connected up , but the radiator still gets hot when the boiler comes on for 1hr to heat up the water in the cylinder.

I have recently moved into a new house and I think the central heating wiring may have been done incorrectly . I did like to have an idea of the issue before, I engage with an electrician or engineer .

The issues that I have are the Twin channel programmer does not seem to have a thermostat . I currently have the hot water set to come on for 1hr daily and this heats up the hot water in the cylinder. But for the radiators upstairs I don't seem to have a thermostat for this. Can the heatmiser thermostat control this too ?

I can see that I have heatmiser thermostats which fire up the boiler. But I believe these are for the underfloor heating zones downstairs.

I will ideally like to have a zone for the radiators upstairs , separate zone for the UFH and 1 for the hot water.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom