Help relieve the impending boredom

Soldato
I am going to be at sea all month starting Monday, and whilst I am at home, I want to download a few games that I can pick up and play when I have an hour or 2 (hopefully!) to spare.

Here is the kicker, I have a baseline unibody macbook (dual core, 9400m gt - so nothing powerful, maybe older games would be a good option?) and would want to use a xbox 360 controller because of the lack of space.

I have windows 7 installed via bootcamp, so can run any game hardware permitting.

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Also, if someone can tell me how to get games like doom 3 running on an xbox 360 control (or any game that is FPS for that matter), would be fantastic.

Soldato
OP
Bear in mind, we will have no internet, and I believe minecraft is online isnt it?

Games I like are everything really. Grim Fandango is a brilliant shout - played and completed it like 8 years ago, would be good to play again.

Wouldnt mind some decent Adventure games or FPS' that would work on my macbook. I have Doom 3, Stalker (both of them - they actually run pretty good suprisingly!) - maybe even a good driving simulator, like gran turismo or forza if there are any for the PC.

Back
Top Bottom