Help!, stuck on green screen. RAM issue? (now fixed).

Soldato
Thanks for looking :)
I was gaming yesterday and was getting massive slow downs and loss of FPS and also noticed on one stick of RAM that the RGB had stopped working.
I quit the game and was browsing the net and got "your windows insider program has ran into a problem".
I've tried booting using one stick of RAM (either one in different slots), but I just get auto repair-restart then green screen again.
I've reset CMOS, but it's made zero difference (I've also checked all cables, removed all peripherals etc).
Anyone can help before I start buying new RAM or MOBO?
Spec in sig.

Thanks

The windows insider message would worry me, do you have a spear drive to do a fresh windows install.

Do you know what bios you was running and did you check the ram voltages.

Not too long ago there was problems with your board, your cpu and asus default ram voltage.

Last edited:
Thanks. I did a fresh install from a recovery drive and it's all working now (bar the RGB on one ram stick).
That'll teach me not to play around with windows insider program.

Thanks. I did a fresh install from a recovery drive and it's all working now (bar the RGB on one ram stick).
That'll teach me not to play around with windows insider program.

this will be down to iCue, if it problems in the passed where i have LED's unlit i hit windows then they just went off.
nothing got them to come back on, i sold the ram and got new stuff and it worked perfectly

Back
Top Bottom