Help with Unreal Engine

Associate
My apoligies that this isn't actually about coding but my friend wants to use this programme to make games and I was just wondering if its a demanding programme because apperently it is so what does the programme actually rely on like does it need a really powerful cpu or?

First of all I'd be worried about learning C++, than if my machine was powerful enough.

Its not me I'm asking for :/ my friend says he wants to use it and wonders if you need a powerful pc and I didn't know anything about it myself so I thought I'd ask around here. He always want to play games so any decent gaming pc will do right? Or does he need to put his money into a certain part of the pc?

He claims he knows how to use it and I'm not to bothered if he can or can't he wants me to get him a computer so I am. And I haven't looked at it at all, as soon as he said Unreal Engine 3 I just came straight here and thought I'd ask you guys what you'd recommend for it. And Tilluss I'm not using it so your point isn't really valid and I can use any software I like whether I know the system requirements or not. If I wanted to know what It needed I would have just looked but I wanted to see what YOU guys recommended for it. Not them.

Back
Top Bottom