• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Help zotac RTX 3080 trinity pc

Associate
After a few minutes in a game it just crashes. I've tried my old MSI 1060 and I can game all day. Today I replaced PSU and all the cables but, with the 3080 still crashing after few minutes in game any game.
Any help or ideas would be much appreciated.

Associate
Sounds like its overheating. Check temps. HW Monitor, Windows task manager etc.

Question, did you plug two eight pins from one cable or two? RTX 3080 sucks power and PCI slot only supplies 75 watts, whilst the plugs supply the rest. Using two separate cables is recommended.

Associate
OP
The max temperature it's got to is 41c. It came pre built with just the one cable but, 've done it with two separate 8pins cable.

Associate
OP
They are sending me out a new GPU, have to say customer service has been great from OC. Thanks for the suggestions and feed back every one.

Back
Top Bottom