HelpHire Query! :)

Soldato
Hey all, i have a HelpHire Query, but its pretty different from most HH related ones.

I applied the other week for a job as a Vehicle Delivery Agent for HelpHire, i losy my job a month or 2 ago now and whilst the money aint the best its better than sitting in an office all day or earning nothing sitting at home, got a call today for an interview on Tuesday, and was generally wondering if anyone who has used them can explain the entire routine that was done when your car was delivered to you by them?

Just trying to get every bit on info incase there is something that i can throw in to give myself a bit of an edge, so any advice would be appreciated!

Thanks! :)

Soldato
We called them up, said 'yo dudes, sup?' (we didn't actually, but the detail of the conversation wasn't really relevant).

Anyway their idea of like-for-like of a MkIV Golf was a Focus, fair bet. It had 50k on the clock though and smelt of vomit, but anyway, again, not relevant!

A woman turned up with a helphire uniform on and asked to see all of our driving licences, she said 'ooh, it is so unusual to see clean licences these days' then we all signed some paperwork and then she gave us the keys. I went for a drive to verify the manufacturers top speed ( I am very thorough like that ;) ) and that was that!

Back
Top Bottom