Here we go again!! Another knife attack.

Soldato
Update...

(DM Im afraid) https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...hours-quiz-Surrey-train-stabbing-suspect.html

Chelsea! CHEALSEA! :rolleyes:

Yep, definite Snowbunny material right there!

I shall wait, with baited breath, to see whether my confirmation bias is actually confirmed or not!

:/

Will be interesting to see whether or not this guy pleads guilty, if it happened in front of a number of passengers in broad daylight, combined with the forensics and CCTV footage - I imagine it'll come to a pretty obvious conclusion..

I am willing to bet a modest sum that the scumbags lawyer will make some sort of plea in mitigation that his victim said some nasty words.

Just you wait an see!

Oh, And Hi fellow Farnham person! Farnham is an ancient town. Goes back to Roman times. Major Battle here in Aelfreds day! :cool:

Soldato
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-surrey-46783061

Darren Pencille, 35, of no fixed abode, appeared at Staines Magistrates' Court charged with murder and possessing an offensive weapon.

Addressing the court, Mr Pencille said: "Innocent until proven guilty," adding: "I'm paranoid. I'm hearing voices."

Mr Pencille was remanded in custody to appear at Guildford Crown Court later on Monday.

Going for an insanity plea then.

Soldato
I am willing to bet a modest sum that the scumbags lawyer will make some sort of plea in mitigation that his victim said some nasty words.

Just you wait an see!

Oh, And Hi fellow Farnham person! Farnham is an ancient town. Goes back to Roman times. Major Battle here in Aelfreds day! :cool:

Greetings!

And yeah, as above - it looks like he's made a not guilty plea, because of some strange voices or whatever...

I'm sure the Jury will be absolutely delighted to watch a demolished 14 year old boy, unnecessarily get dragged through the evidence and give his witness testimony, in open court or via video link, complete with cross examination, along with what will be a mountain of harrowing crime scene images, CCTV video from the train, forensic and coroner reports.. Just because some moronic failure of a 'man', couldn't deal with what was probably a minor disagreement in public, and had to butcher someone with a knife.

I imagine he'll be locked up for a very very long time.

Soldato
So our lovely press were sniffing around the back gate of murder victim, hoping to get some juicy info from the family. This world makes me sick sometimes

Yep exactly :( and as dowie said, the DM are renowned for shoehorning the price of someones house into an article that it's virtually a meme...:rolleyes:

And in an update of the actual attack, he was stabbed 9 times :eek: ffs....that's such a savage attack over what could only have started off as a trivial encounter...

Caporegime
And yet another one

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-46804698

Seems like it's safer to go to school in America than it is to live in London in 2019

What a strange comparison.

56 people were killed BY GUNS AT A SCHOOL in America last year (https://www.chds.us/ssdb/number-killed-by-year/)

I couldn't even find any data for non firearm related murders in US schools!

Compared this to the UK

The last time somebody died in a UK school was 2015...

132 people in London were killed in 2018
vs
273 people in New York were killed in 2018.

Soldato
Would help if our media including our state broadcaster stopped normalising "urban culture" as something cool. As I have stated before I don't understand the love of multiculturalism, the traditional cohesive family culture of the UK is the one we should be promoting, not street culture!

Don't want to be stopped and searched? Take off your tracksuit and dress like a normal responsible adult.

Saying that, the latest victim was only 14 years old. But it begs the question why is a 14 year old illegally riding a scooter around the streets on a school night? To find himself in that position he can only have been totally let down by his parents and the state.

We should call out and laugh at this toxic culture and those who normalise it, this has nothing to do with race, there are plenty white people who choose and glamorise this "culture".

Caporegime
Would help if our media including our state broadcaster stopped normalising "urban culture" as something cool. As I have stated before I don't understand the love of multiculturalism, the traditional cohesive family culture of the UK is the one we should be promoting, not street culture!

We don't have a state broadcaster.

Soldato

Don't want to be stopped and searched? Take off your tracksuit and dress like a normal responsible adult.

Saying that, the latest victim was only 14 years old. But it begs the question why is a 14 year old illegally riding a scooter around the streets on a school night? To find himself in that position he can only have been totally let down by his parents and the state.

We should call out this toxic culture and those who normalise it, this has nothing to do with race, there are plenty white people who choose this "culture".

Agree. Now, how do you tell people that they are wrong and to behave like normal people? Seems it wasn't possible with the mods and rockers of the 60s so I doubt it'll resenate well with today's street urchins. The same youth who seem to be carrying massive chips on their shoulders about EVERYTHING.

Back
Top Bottom