Here we go again!! Another knife attack.

Soldato
Err, lol? :confused:

People complain about the nanny state when it's trying to legislate for their own safety or health....and you want to dictate what people should and shouldn't wear! :D

Yes I strongly advise they don't dress like a gang member if they don't want to be presumed to be in a gang. First impressions count and we all judge people by appearance, it is natural and normal.

The exclusive wearing of sportswear as your everyday clothing was not normal adult behavior before the 1980s it was an import into this country mainly through US ghetto culture. This is the culture that I do not see as positive or which should be promoted or normalised.

Last edited:
Permabanned
Yes I strongly advise they don't dress like a gang member if they don't want to be presumed to be in a gang. First impressions count and we all judge people by appearance, it is natural and normal.

The exclusive wearing of sportswear as your everyday clothing was not normal adult behavior before the 1980s it was an import into this country mainly through US ghetto culture. This is the culture that I do not see as positive or which should be promoted.

If I were in social services you would come high up my list of a good foster parent!

Permabanned
It’s deliberate. If all gang members wear black hoodies, black tracksuits and white trainers it makes them harder to identify. This is why police descriptions are useless. Another US import.

Permabanned
Apparently it had no number plates, he was certainly under age, so definitely not insured, and under the jurisdiction of social services with a single mother. The occurrence almost certainly involved a drug feud, in my estimation, and if so no great loss to society. I now view inter drug gang slayings as a money saving exercise for law abiding members of society. Nottingham residents should give a sigh of relief they headed down the smoke.

Given that the UK police managed to close part of the busiest section of the M6 for SIX HOURS yesterday whilst they did a Keystone Cops attempt to contain a load of illegal immigrants in an artic', I have little hope they will fare any better bringing this murder spree situation under control in a timely and effective manner. The videos on YouTube of migrants in daily stand offs with the police in various EU countries doesn't bode well for future peace and harmony, we now have an escalating immigrant driven lawless culture that has changed European life for the foreseeable future.

Permabanned
Yep, narcotics distributed by a juvenile cause as much death misery and destruction as those distributed by an adult. If the kitchen is too hot, stay out of it. So if he was involved in drug distribution, tough. It has all the trappings of being drug gang related and those involved in it deserve all that may befall them.

Caporegime
He's ******* FOURTEEN, Omg. Whenever a right-wing lark gets attacked, i'll just laugh then, since that's apparently cool when it's a brown 14 year old probably just selling a few bags weed because his neighborhood is trash with little else to do because the Tories defunded all the social clubs.

Associate
He's ******* FOURTEEN, Omg. Whenever a right-wing lark gets attacked, i'll just laugh then, since that's apparently cool when it's a brown 14 year old probably just selling a few bags weed because his neighborhood is trash with little else to do because the Tories defunded all the social clubs.

Firstly - I highly doubt that it was ‘a few bags of weed.’ Very likely to be distributing class A. In any case whether I’m right or wrong, you are just guessing based on absolutely zero evidence.

Secondly - we don’t have gangs dealing drugs and knifing people to death on the streets because Tory’s closed social clubs. I, nor any of my friends or friends of friends went to government run social clubs when I was a kid/ teenager. We played football, rode around on bikes, played video games, water fights in the summer etc etc. We were normal. If I was 14 and not Home by say 9pm, my parents would be on the phone asking where **** I was. Why is this child riding about on a moped illegally? Where is his dad in all of this? What discipline does his mum give him?

Edit - I feel awful for the kid. He’s the victim of a pathetically sad state of affairs.

Permabanned
He's a victim of a dysfunctional family life, youth criminality used to be rife around our ports where the fathers were often away for long periods at sea and they were in effectively a single parent family. Now it's all over the place. And it's NOT a good idea to glamorise ex drug dealers by saying they are experts and introducing them as quasi celebrities to lecture kids. Half the time they still dress and sound like drug dealers. The BBC love having them on, and they go around schools "chatting" about it to kids, when they should be totally ostracised.

Caporegime
Firstly - I highly doubt that it was ‘a few bags of weed.’ Very likely to be distributing class A. In any case whether I’m right or wrong, you are just guessing based on absolutely zero evidence.

Secondly - we don’t have gangs dealing drugs and knifing people to death on the streets because Tory’s closed social clubs. I, nor any of my friends or friends of friends went to government run social clubs when I was a kid/ teenager. We played football, rode around on bikes, played video games, water fights in the summer etc etc. We were normal. If I was 14 and not Home by say 9pm, my parents would be on the phone asking where **** I was. Why is this child riding about on a moped illegally? Where is his dad in all of this? What discipline does his mum give him?

Edit - I feel awful for the kid. He’s the victim of a pathetically sad state of affairs.

Play football where exactly? In the Territory of the gangs you want to avoid, you'll be knifed before you set foot in their park. Riding around on bikes is equally pointless, they want that bike and you're trash to them if you aren't a part of their crew.

This culture has festered for so many reasons, i'd actually have to write a paper to really get the point across, but frankly it's all down to a collapse in policing, a collapse in social programs for poor neighborhoods and a collapse in school funding. The lake of wages since 2008 versus the increased cost of living has also upped the stakes of everything when it comes to the risk/reward assessment of wasting away in a pointless retail job that's probably going to disappear anyway when the High street fails.

We already know from Glasgow's past that the violent solution did sweet **** all as well, it just hardened the kids into even more serious criminals.

Caporegime
It's not throwing money at anything, it's investment to stop them being drain's on society, but you'd rather just have them knife each other to death instead, going by the uncaring attitude (almost to point of wanting it) toward a dead 14 year old brown kid vs it claiming the life of a middle-aged white person (seemingly absolutely terrible in comparison, whoduthunk). Sure the kid was involved, but i imagine it's relatively difficult to get away from it.

This kid wasn't even "feral" going by the even the most surreal news articles.

J.T

J.T

Soldato
A breakdown in family values, absent fathers and mothers who don't want to or can't discipline properly all lead them into the arms of roll modals based in gang culture...

It all starts at home, you can have all the clubs and organisations helping out in the world but if the foundation of your life is garbage and at not point improves in the early years, you're screwed!

The above is Just my opinion.

Soldato
A breakdown in family values, absent fathers and mothers who don't want to or can't discipline properly all lead them into the arms of roll modals based in gang culture...

It all starts at home, you can have all the clubs and organisations helping out in the world but if the foundation of your life is garbage and at not point improves in the early years, you're screwed!

The above is Just my opinion.

In cases where the home life is completely devoid of role models and stability outside forces like social services, schools, clubs, support groups can help provide the kids with what they're not getting at home. It won't work all the time but it's a lifeline. And that's just the impact on the thin end of the wedge, youth clubs and drop in centre's can help otherwise good parents who can't provide their kids with the level of support they need because, for instance, they're a single parent working 2 jobs to make ends meet. If you are growing up and mum or dad is working 60 hour weeks to keep a roof over your head then something else steps in to fill the void, maybe it's family, maybe it's friends, but if you live in a crap area there's a good chance it's a gang. The guys who run them aren't stupid, they groom kids from troubled backgrounds who want a sense of belonging. Community services can help fill that void.

Back
Top Bottom