Hermes (now rebranded to EVRi)! Why are they so good?!

Soldato
GOOD

As usual they have delivered within the appointed time slot like they do every time so I thought they deserve a bit of praise for once. :)
We are in the sticks which must make it easier than in the big towns.

Well blow me I missed the other thread.

Soldato
OP
Hermes delivery today between 11,00 - 13.00 - Came up the drive behind us as we got home at 11.10 -never any problems with them since I started this thread. 10 -10

Soldato
OP
Anne turned up in middle of allotted time -9.30-11.30 and she was here at 11.00 - pulled past the drive reversed up drive with no problem. -Met her at back door -she took a pic and was on her way.
First class she is.
Watched DPD take a parcel to mate over the road -left it by back gate and never even knocked - I sent him a whats app

Soldato
OP
Had a delivery today - was due 11.00 - 13.00 - Said to wife at 12.50 they had better get a move on.
A bit later she said it's in porch.
How she (delivery driver) backed up drive and dodged three cameras I don't know - I am sitting here looking at the screen.
Probably turned on the cloaking device.
To be honest we have never had any problems with any deliveries from anyone.

Soldato
OP
Amazon are building new facilities like crazy across the U.K. this is the model their going for sand day delivery. It’s amazing how many items you can get same day now and this is only going to continue. People will pay more for items quicker. People are generally impatient sods and want everything now.

We had a young couple next door with a 3 yr old and she was continuosly screeming I WANT IT NOWWWWW.

Thank god they were only here for 2 yrs. The whole street let out a long sigh.

Back
Top Bottom