• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Hi-Def graphics card with HDMI output

Soldato
you can get a dvi>hdmi converter, but i dont think you can get a gfx card with one on the card because hdmi also outputs audio, dont quote me on that though their might be a card out their just use google

Associate
Didn't an ati x700 or something come with a HDMI connector on it, i am sure i say a review in custompc on this graphics card, hmmm will have to look for it when I get home.

Caporegime
x1300 has this

" DVI 1.0 compliant / HDMI interoperable and HDCP ready "
listed in specs for it.

afaik the x1k series show all support minimum one dual link connector and hdmi compatibility.

i don't know if you can set the output to get sound from another source and pass it through the gfx card, possibly. but there might well be those cards coming out with audio onboard. though a lotta weird cards turn up at CES and never make it to production.

Back
Top Bottom