Hire car of win

Associate
My good mate, who's currently living in Russia, heads back home for a week or 2 every few months. Recently he's been hiring some decent cars when comes over. So far he's had an M2 on a few occasions, and on his last trip home he got a DB9 Volante. This time however he's hired a car full of win:

DSC-0211.jpg

A 2018 R8 V10 Plus :eek::cool:

I've been out in it a few times now and what a machine. The way it puts it's power down and the sound on overrun is just intoxicating. I've no idea how's he's going to top this on his next trip home!

Associate
OP
I wouldn't even like to guess at what it's costing him to hire this one for 2 weeks! He uses the same hire company from London each time so gets a decent discount, be even still it'll be crazy money

Associate
OP
Yep, the colour and wheel colour could be a lot better, but its a hire car that he'll be handing back so it's far from the end of the world.

He hires his cars from Eminence

I've no idea what discount he gets but I know because of the repeat custom he doesn't pay the advertised price. Apparently they're getting a lot more stock in in the next few months and he's already penciled in an Atom 500 that they're getting for when he's back in the summer :D

Back
Top Bottom