***Hogwarts Legacy - RPG***

Was also wondering if I could stream it from my PC, to the steam deck in docked mode. I could use a controller that way to play on my TV.

Remote play from Steam works though I've not tried Steam Link - but at least with remote play you take a fair performance hit.

Finally got to it today. Beat him quite easily to be honest. Was level 25 though, so that may have helped. Can't remember the spell names of the top of my head but doing thunder followed by two fire spells took around 20% of his HP, so he did not last long :D

The bad thing about doing what I did which is exploring and doing loads of side quests before doing many main ones is they become almost **** easy.

Nice, I redid the mission yesterday and beat him.

Does a Chandler Bing victory dance.

• Haha
Reactions: TNA
Does a Chandler Bing victory dance.

Lol. I love that dance, not far of my dancing skills :D

chandler-dance.gif

I don't think this has been linked yet.

Frame pacing still appears to be an issue though? but its a remarkable improvement I think. If I could only be arsed to start over again, sod that.

Frame pacing still appears to be an issue though? but its a remarkable improvement I think. If I could only be arsed to start over again, sod that.

That's insane. Denuvo really needs to do one doesn't it. It's heading into the historical territory again where piracy provides a better service than paid, which is not a logical path for game devs to be on.

The framepacing would be helped by locking to 60 for sure, if 60+ can be maintained most of the time.

Last edited:
That's disgusting, again they're ruining the experience for users that actually bought the game. I'm getting just under 55fps in Hogsmeade so without Denuvo, it's probably going to me a smoother 70fps... lol

If you already own the game, I see no reason not to download the cracked version if it runs better.

Why would you need to start over? So long as you have room, install to another location and it will just pickup your save files.

If you're concerned you can backup your saves, but I doubt you'll need too.

Last edited:
@mrk I finally installed the new power supply and yup - no shut offs with hogwarts anymore. Crazy that it was tripping the PSU it was a pretty decent one and should have been sufficient

@mrk I finally installed the new power supply and yup - no shut offs with hogwarts anymore. Crazy that it was tripping the PSU it was a pretty decent one and should have been sufficient
Right! My Phanteks had a solid rep too but the only thing mentioned in reviews is the transients which were a bit spiky, and since the RTX 3080 series have high power spikes, I guess certain game scenarios like that on Hogwarts just triggers both at the same time and that's when the PSU trips.

Realistically I would have gone for a 1000Watt in the future anyway for the 14th gen upgrade so all I've done is brought that PSU upgrade forwards so one less cost in a year or two.

Back
Top Bottom