***Hogwarts Legacy - RPG***

Soldato
Some stuff might confuse or be missed by people who don't have at least a passing interest - such as the implications with the Thestrals in the introduction (albeit it is kind of obvious).

Yeah, but that again is an Easter Egg really, doesn't affect gameplay - although wouldn't surprise me if the field guide had an entry on them. Although I must say the intro is probably one of the best intros I've played in years.

Soldato
This chap has some good suggestions, for those having performance issues

720p low settings and still get the 5-10 second FPS tanks to under 20fps.
Re performance issues, who's running 16gb ram ?
That video showing huge difference in performance with 16gb as opposed to 32gb.
32GB here.

Man of Honour
Re performance issues, who's running 16gb ram ?
That video showing huge difference in performance with 16gb as opposed to 32gb.
I'm on 32gb, not had any major performance issues and running in 1440 on Ultra with my 3060TI

Man of Honour
Interestingly on my laptop - 10870H w/ 32GB RAM and 3070 mobile it runs fine at 1080p with most stuff turned up to ultra, but 1440p performance just collapses especially in parts. I don't get as big contrast with other games between the resolutions. Still plenty of RAM and an OK amount of VRAM spare.

Man of Honour
Pre-loaded my copy and all ready for Friday! :)

Slytherin and evil wizard as much as possible for playthrough #1.
Thats been one of the disappointments for me so far, I've not seen anything yet which suggests that theres a good/evil path or choice to be made. Maybe I just havent got far enough yet.

Soldato
Thats been one of the disappointments for me so far, I've not seen anything yet which suggests that theres a good/evil path or choice to be made. Maybe I just havent got far enough yet.

We must find the darkness in the light? :D

I hope there is one, I won't be too put out if not, but a true black/white/grey world is kind of the backbone of the world.

Back
Top Bottom