Holidaying to Las Vegas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Depending on how things turn out this year (jobs and whatever else!), I would like to take a holiday (the first 'proper' holiday since secondary school days and the obligatory trips to France/Germany) at some point during this year (for somewhere between 7 and 14 days I guess)!

The top of my 'where to visit' list is Las Vegas, at the moment anyway!

In this thread, I'm not looking for a what to do/where to go type thing as it could still be a fair time away for me! However, it would be interesting to hear from anyone with any thoughts and personal experiences from over that way :):cool:

I realise this thread is quite random, and I apologise for that, but I'm just starting to get curious as my plans feel like they are getting closer to some kind of reality :)

Soldato
OP
Wasn't expecting this thread to be on page one still today! So, thanks for the input! An interesting read for sure - I think you have a good point, Harley, about the reality <> Vegas combination :p

As most of you say, going for the 'experience' is the main attraction - seen programmes about it and it would be so different to start off my 'holidaying career' (or something ;)), rather than just nipping over to France/Spain etc! Handy list of hotels there Rotty, my sister went over to the Paris hotel a couple of years back on a business trip - I'll also have to have a chat with her about it next time we speak :cool:

Would also definitely be interested in the extensions, rather than just staying in the main area - Grand Canyon via helicopter does indeed sound fantastic...

Fusion, I don't have anything specific at the moment in all honesty (like I said in the opening post, this is quite a random thread :D)... I was just looking to get a feel of what others thought about LV :)

Cheers again for all of the above, and if anyone has anything else to add - feel free!!

J

Soldato
OP
Originally posted by Jono
I slept in Imperial Palace....wouldn't stay I stayed there ;)

the ******s threw me out of my own hotel because I didn't have any ID :(

The good old Jono touch eh
lol.gif
- nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom